Friday, November 14, 2014

before and after photos after 15 months!

15 MONTH ISAGENIX ANNIVERSARY!


August of 2013 to November of 2014. I have been on an incredible 15 month Isa journey. I'm so thankful that I changed my life 180 degrees to a healthier new me. I lost 100 lbs, I have a whole new outlook on life, healthy mind, body and soul. I fell in love, met my Isa Lady Brenda Melville. I'm one happy Isa individual with gratitude flowing through my entire body. if you are just starting your journey, my message is this; Don't ever quit, power... through, you got this. Attend all the Isa events that you can, have fun, learn, inspire, lead my example and stay on point with your journey. Thank you everyone for all your spectacular support during my journey. God Bless and have a awesome weekend. 
feeling wonderful.  Martin



No comments:

Post a Comment