Sunday, October 12, 2014

LIGHT HOUSE

http://www.gofundme.com/multiple-sclerosis-hbot
Last night I had my first ever shot of Scotch Whiskey at Jon's birthday party. It also was the first time since the end of June that I was out of my home for pleasure, without
having Multiple Sclerosis steal my ability to socialize. The experience with Scotch Whiskey, only one shot, was to see if it truly did warm the body at the core. It did.
I continue my Hbot therapy on Monday and I am in gratitude that I have avoided hospitals and prescribed drugs, and I am on the mend successfully. Even though I second guessed my choices daily in August and was to weak to even call 911 and noticed I was dehydrating. Multiple Sclerosis does affect all parts simultaneously.
Choosing Isagenix and Hbot and one shot of Scotch Whiskey. I celebrate the cooler weather, now into October and plan to continue with conviction that the body can and does heal itself with nutritional cleansing and excellent nutritional supplements. ~Chris 10/12/14

No comments:

Post a Comment