Tuesday, December 9, 2014

BATTLE CRY! Horse with No Name. STUPID CHART!



I know this chart and how emotions affect our health and life style, and I still have to fight M.S. 24/7 because MS don't rest.
I have spiritually and mentally and physically released all to the alter... And still get all EMMESSSEEE..   I get angry at myself and frustrated and depressed.. Depression does not sleep either..

And .... No!  It is not the flu.  It is MS... It effects Every part of my body, from my thought process to my toes.  I suffer chronic pain, and judgement from myself and family.... misunderstandings from friends.  ''NO I am NOT drunk or stoned.. I am emmessseeeee...''   And the hardest part, my relationships with the ones I love the most, they suffer too.

I am forced to live my life in a different way.   I do not like it.. I do not like MS!   I am FIGHTING with every thing I have.  ''This Emotional Chart is PisSinG me ofF. '' I blame myself for having MS.. That is what this chart is yelling at me....... to my face!!!!
 You don't want me to type out the adjectives screaming in my head.. however... I think you can hear them none the less.

Humming song.. ''In the desert on a horse with no name.''
http://youtu.be/Lyrics to Horse with no name

IF EVER THERE WAS a MS SONG....

Thank you for allowing me to rant to you all... I really am trying hard to be ms free..
My Gofundme is starving.. and my Isagenix business took a dive when I was on my MS death bed.
''Tuesday Blues Day woes me...''  still listening to the song.. '' and you can't remember your name.......la la la la la la.....''   Still silently screaming adjectives..   ''MS I HATE YOU.''

BATTLE CRY "ANNIHILATE MS"

I sell Isagenix and the MONEY earned goes towards buying MS therapy.  

Have you ever noticed how GoFundMe sounds very similar to ... Go........me.

Chris

P.S. ''I love you.''

P.S.S.  My dog chewed up my Isagenix last night.  ''GRRRRRRRRR'' the Sleep Aid.. She slept soundly...   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=762593637109552&set=a.102017426500513.4098.100000767671533&type=1





No comments:

Post a Comment